A complete and well-presented regulatory application can greatly enhance the speed and success of firm obtaining authorisation thereby enabling it to become fully operational and revenue generating. Trading Compliance Limited has a 100% success record over our nearly 20 year history in getting firms authorised.
In vetting an application, the regulator conducts a thorough review of a firm’s business plan, operational set up and its financial resources and capital planning. It will ask for copies of a whole range of policies and procedures which it will expect the firm to have in order to be able to comply with all the regulatory rules and thereby evidence that the firm will pose no risk to its clients or to the financial services sector if granted authorisation.
We can manage your application from the initial planning stage, with the completion of business plans, application forms and provision of all the necessary tailored policies and procedure documents; submission of the application and deal with the regulator during the vetting process; through to the final granting of authorisation and any conditions specified. Trading Compliance can undertake a whole range of Compliance Reviews, from a full regulatory oversight of your compliance arrangements to assess whether your firm is meeting all its regulatory requirements; to detailed reviews on specific areas of compliance. Contact us for more details.
In managing the whole regulatory application process our services include:
- Advising you on the most appropriate scope of the FCA Regulated Activities for which permission should be applied for;
- Advising you on the different FCA Regulatory (including Prudential) obligations for the different regulated business
- Assisting you in the preparation of your Regulatory Business Plan;
- Producing all the relevant policies and procedures that the firm will need to have in place such as a tailored Compliance
Manual and Compliance Monitoring Programme, all of which are likely to be asked for by the FCA in its vetting stage;
- Managing the preparation and submission of the FCA application;
- Preparing Senior Management and staff for vetting meetings with the FCA.
- Assisting in the completion of the ownership disclosure forms;
- Assisting you in the completion of the FCA Approved Persons Forms
- Advising you on the FCA’s competency requirements for Senior Management and staff;
- Advising you on the FCA examination requirements for CF30’s staff;
Granting of Authorisation
- Working with you on any conditions to authorisation
- Filing of necessary set up forms including registration of key management and personnel.
- Preparation of Senior Management and officers for life under regulation