The protection of client assets is one of the top priorities of the regulatory framework. Trading Compliance can help all sizes of firm ensure that they are complying with all client money and client asset rules especially those set out in the FCA CASS sourcebook.
We can assist firms in the following critical areas:
- establishing appropriate client accounting systems
- extracting necessary management information
- creating internal and external reconciliation processes to ensure compliance with industry best practice and regulatory guidance.
- preparation of required documentation such as the CASS Resolution Pack and Trust letters
- advising on credit reviews of banks and financial institutions and
- creating and updating client money diversification policies.
For payments and e-money firms, we can advise on the correct identification of relevant funds under the PSRs, and assist in ensuring your safeguarding arrangements are in line with regulatory guidance and follow industry best practice.