The prudential rules under CRDIV are highly complex and difficult to understand and keep up with.
Trading Compliance can:
- advise you on the impact of financial rules in relation to your firm’s corporate structure and business scope;
- recommend where you could potentially amend your structure, scope and product offering to fit available financial resources and maximise the utilisation of capital;
- help with the computation of your actual and required financial resources;
- deal with financial reporting submissions to the regulator.
- assist with mapping and completing COREP returns
- give you peace of mind that such complex reporting is compliant and allow your accounting resource to concentrate on business operations and the maximisation of revenue generation.